– Internship of Aidan Paradis on the inventory of Vespidae in Thailand (2014- 2 Weeks; AMNH, New York)
– Training of Muzafar Shah on Sanger sequencing on the Vespidae diversity in Pakistan (2014 – 2 Months; AMNH, New York)
– Two successive fellowships of Adrien Quiles on microsatellite genotyping and mitochondrial sequencing of populations of two Vespa species (2011 – 1 Month. 2012 – 1 Month; MNHN, Paris / LEGS, Gif-Sur-Yvette)
I was teacher assistant for 3 years during my Ph.D. and worked on various topics.
- Statistics (Undergraduates): 20 hours/year.
- Training course of basics of phylogeny (highschool students / teachers) 20 hours/year
- Course of 12 hours/year of R software initiation / application.
- Course of 3 hours/year in geometric morphometrics (Undergradutes / Graduates )
- Training course of 2 hours/year Urban biodiversity (Elementary school teachers)
The MNHN offers online courses and activities for school teachers. I developed two of these courses: